Sidebar Image

Office Location

Law Office of Stephen L. Klein

260 Columbia Ave
Suite 16
Fort Lee, NJ 07024

Phone: 201-366-2623
Fax: 201-941-3866

Don’t see what you’re looking for?

Do You Need A Fort Lee Personal Injury Attorney?

Your life can be going along just fine one moment – but the next moment, everything changes. You became seriously injured.

Or life has been a real struggle for you these past few years in New Jersey, after you lost your job and still cannot find work. Now you are in danger of losing your home, bills are piling up and creditors are calling day and night. You need help.

We can help. At The Law Office of Stephen L. Klein in Fort Lee, we help people who have been severely injured or who have serious financial troubles.

Our firm represents clients in Northern New Jersey.

Offering You The Benefit Of More Than 40 Years Legal Experience

With more than 40 years experience in the practice of law, our founding attorney, Stephen L. Klein, brings to his clients a deep knowledge.

Even more important, lawyer Klein carefully listens to each client, paying close attention to what each wants. Then, applying insight and diligence, he works to achieve the best result possible.

Fort Lee personal injury lawyer Klein defends people who have been personally injured, whether that was from an auto accident, a slip and fall in someone’s home or an animal bite, for example.

Sometimes his clients have been personally injured on the job, so Mr. Klein assists them in obtaining workers’ compensation.

Other clients have struggled financially for years. Mr. Klein has given these clients a new start through bankruptcy.

Hurting Physically Or Financially? Call Us. We Can Help.

If you are hurting financially or physically, by having been injured either at work or away from work, we at The Law Office of Stephen L. Klein can help. To reach Stephen, you can contact him either online or by calling 201-941-3833 to schedule your free initial consultation.

The firm is a debt relief agency and helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.

Contact Form