Stephen L. Klein is dedicated to helping the people of New Jersey through times of need with compassion and a commitment to meeting the needs of his clients.
Stephen L. Klein
The law firm of Stephen Klein is involved in the general practice of law. The firm concentrates in the areas of personal injury, workers' compensation, social security disability, bankruptcy and real estate. The law firm also handles wills, estates and general litigation.
Stephen Klein has acted as an arbitrator with the New Jersey State Arbitration Program and Chair of the District Fee Arbitration Committee for Hudson County.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 1969
- Rutgers The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- B.A. - 1966
- Major: History
- Past Chair District Fee Arbitration Committee
- Capitol One Bank
Current Employment Position
- Sole Practitioner, 1976
- Bankruptcy Law
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Real Estate Law
- Social Security -- Disability
- Workers' Compensation Law
- New Jersey, 1969
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1969
- National Cash Register Co. v. 6016 Bergenline Ave. Corp., 140 N.J. Super. 454 (1976)
- Cassanello v. Luddy, 302 N.J. Super. 267 (1997)
- Prestia Realty Inc. v. Hartz Mountain Industries, Inc., 303 N.J. Super. 140 (1997)
- Shedlock v. Director, Div of Taxation, 31 N.J. Tax 175 (2019)